DBA Cases

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Get Me For Free

I'm feeling the giving mood, with the holidays rolling around. I'm offering my marketing services pro bono to the first 25 start-up or small businesses. This offer is only for California residents, sorry for all other states, but the reason for this is listed below. Read on to find out how to get me for free.

I will give you any one of the following marketing materials, free of charge. You must be willing to meet me at my neighborhood Starbucks, located on 15th & Broadway, so that I can access your current marketing materials. I'm thinking of making this an annual event, I'm trying California as a test market, If all goes well, I will make the second one national. So let's send in those e-mails people.

1. Choose one and only one of the following
a. sales letter
b. copywriting
c. flyer
d. brochure
e. newspaper or magazine ad

2. Send me an e-mail (no phone calls please) stating which one you have choosen and what day and time you can meet me. I will send a follow-up e-mail confirming that.

3. Contact information, dcephas@eastlakemarketing.com

No comments: