DBA Cases

Thursday, February 21, 2008

HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!

That's right on 02/22/1963 my Mom and Dad gave birth to a bouncy baby girl. Mom says I was running out of the womb, always ready to go somewhere. Yup, that's me, I can't sit still ever, I'm always moving.

This post is not an attempt to get birthday wishes or gifts, not at all. It's a reverse birthday gift. Uh you say. What am I talking about? Well, I set a goal at forty, when I started EastLake Marketing Group. That goal was, if I'm making money with this business at forty-five then I will continue working for myself. Yes, I'm making money, doing pretty well in fact.

Since I have done so well I would like to give you, my customers and future customers a gift. Here it is:

I will prepare a detailed six month marketing plan for your business at half the price. That's right a marketing plan that I regularly charge $500.00 dollars for is yours at $200.00 dollars. Now is the time to gain new business, because we have all heard about the national recession looming ahead. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Contact me at 916.548.6328 or 404.931.4695 e-mail, dcephas@eastlakemarketing.com. This is a one-time 30 day offer, it ends 03/22/08. Book your appointment today!

No comments: