DBA Cases

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What went wrong?

This blog post is regarding the economy. What went wrong? We can blame it on the housing market, on the credit card companies, on loans, on banks, on the government, etc. There is one and only one reason why America is in the mess we are in. That reason is called GREED.

Let's face facts, we Americans are a greedy bunch of folks. Folks say, when the new President is elected things will change. Don't you believe it, I say same script new co-star. No matter how many Presidents we vote into office, we will always be the same greedy bunch of folks we have been. And that's all I have to say about the matter. Before you all start saying things regarding this post. I say it's my blog, thank you for allowing me to release.

Happy Marketing Week!

No comments: