DBA Cases

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Marketing 101

Hey folks! I'm back and ready to make 2009 happen. What about you? This economy is really crazy, but you can still find a way to grow your business. Last year we all went through some tough times, yes indeed. This year is going to be a challenge, that has already been proven, however it can be done with a little creativity and also working smarter regarding marketing. I'd like to wish all seasoned small-business owners, much success to you in 2009.

I've got a little something for all you folks out there who have decided to start a business this year. First of all let me say to you congratulations! Welcome to the world of having control of your own money, (among other things). With that being said, I created this blog for all you new business owners. This new blog consist of popular posts from my marketing consulting blog. I hope you find some value in them. Hang in there, and hold on tight to your dreams no matter how hard it gets, you can make it. Check out the posts via the link below.

Marketing 101 blog

No comments: