DBA Cases

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Creative Moments

Have you ever been doing something, saying something, thinking something and out of no where an idea regarding your business pops in your head? Oprah calls them ah ha moments, I call them creative moments. We all have them, I think business folks have them more so than non-business folks, cause our brains are always working, even while we sleep.

What do you do with these creative moments? I write them down. That is what happened to me the other day. I could barley get all my thoughts on paper they kept coming into my head so fast. All the details of how I wanted to move into a new level with EastLake. When I say new level, I mean different from anything I have ever undertaken before. Funny, I've been thinking about this for a while, but kept putting it off for various reasons. The time has come for me to step out of my comfort zone.

So you're now wondering what is this creative moment, that is going to propel my business into the next level. Public speaking. I have set up a Meet-Up group. The name of the group is Sacramento Small-Biz Start-Up Coaching Group.

The group will be organized by myself and Candice L. Phillips of VIA Bizniz Consulting. This Meet-Up group is for small-business start-ups and small business owners. We plan to have monthly meet-ups that entails coaching business owners in the following areas:

marketing online & offline
business plan development
project management

In this group you will learn the how to market your product or service, how to manage a project from start to finish, and how to create a business plan. If you are located in the Sacramento area, I encourage you to join this group.

Happy Marketing Week!

No comments: