DBA Cases

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Your Company Needs A Kick-Ass Marketing Consultant

I’m seeking new clients. Does your company need a kick-ass marketing consultant, marketing coach, promotional products dealer? If you answered yes, Get In Contact!

I’m not going to wow you by listing all the type of services offered, the number of clients, the awards received, the client testimonials, show you slides of my swanky office, case studies, no none of that stuff. At the end of the day none of it means anything to you anyway.

What I will say is this: You have a marketing problem, then EastLake Marketing Group is your solution. I’ll define your problem, deliver the solution, and you won’t be charged a ton of money or be over-loaded with pages and pages of paperwork filled with techno jargon. I’ll keep things simple yet effective, just the way they should be.

EastLake Marketing Group is not your typical marketing consultancy. I don’t have a cool sounding title next to my name, I don’t work in a huge office, drive a fancy car, or dress in designer power suits. What I have is 20 years of marketing knowledge. I’m damn good at what I do. I’ll work my ass off to give you a solution to your marketing problems. That’s all you really need, and I’m willing to give it to you, for a price of course. When you’re ready for real success. Contact EastLake Marketing Group!

Get In Contact:
Maddison D. Cephas
EastLake Marketing Group
The Small Business Marketing Spot!
916.548.6328 – Marketing Consulting

No comments: