DBA Cases

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

What's going on fellow busy owners! Hope you had a wonderful and prosperous 2010, I know I did. I was out there in the trenches creating marketing solutions for all, well at least in the Sacramento area, you savvy businesses.

Now is the time for me to enjoy my family with out the laptop or smart phone in hand, ha ha! I know you all feel me on this one. Let me say this, It has been a pleasure working with all my current clients, thank you for allowing me to share my insight and creative mind with you all, and for you potential customers, I'm coming for you in 2011, be ready.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

Get In Contact:
Maddison D. Cephas
EastLake Marketing Group
The Small Business Marketing Spot!
916.548.6328 – Marketing Consulting

No comments: