There are some things I've learned since starting and growing EastLake. These thoughts are my opinion so don't get caught up in thinking they are proven facts.
1) Growing a business takes longer than you think.
2) You don't need a lot of education to own a business.
3) You must be willing to work hard.
4) You will lose friends.
5) You will have to make huge sacrifices.
6) You will love every minute of growing your business.
7) The customer is not always right.
8) The customer pays your bills.
9) You will learn to eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
10) You will understand the joy of never having a boss.