DBA Cases

Friday, June 08, 2007

Cold Calling

Cold calling advice. Don't Do It! Trust, nobody wants a call from someone trying to sell them something over the phone on the other end of the line. Try a warm call instead. Send them a letter or flyer describing what your business does, then call and introduce yourself.

"Hello Mr. Brown, my name is Donna Cephas, calling to introduce myself. My business is EastLake Marketing Group, you may have seen the product flyers and letters I've sent you. EastLake creates marketing solutions that help small-businesses increase their revenue. I won't keep you, If you ever need marketing solutions that will increase your revenue give me a call."

That's all you need to do, when Mr. Brown is ready he will call. Also, I continue sending monthly mailings so he won't forget me.

No comments: