DBA Cases

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Waiting

I don't like waiting for anything. Ask any of my friends and they will tell you the same. The reason for my rant is this. The other day, being the brave adventurous risk-taking soul that I am, I decided to take the bus home, or as I call it the B.U.S. Keep in mind I was born and raised in Chicago, the city where buses and trains run every 15 minutes no matter what part of the city you live in. I live in Sacramento now, not a good place for public transportation.

Now my question is this. Why was the bus 10 minutes late? They have schedules they must follow and supervisors who drive the route periodically to check on them. So how can the driver possibly be late? Should a passenger have to pay when the driver finally does show up late for his or her next pick up? Should you call his or her supervisor and complain? Think about that. I paid for a service that was not on time, and I'm not too happy about it.

Any who, on to you. Should a customer have to pay when your product or service is not on time? Your answer had better be no, especially when consumers like me will blog about your business to the world.

No comments: