DBA Cases

Thursday, June 05, 2008

6 Month Marketing Plans For $200.00 Dollars

EastLake Marketing Group is offering marketing plans for $200.00. I have decided to help small businesses by cutting my marketing plan price. Let's face it folks, we are in the middle of a recession and money is tight. However to stay in business you have to market your product or service. I have been receiving many calls lately from small business owners asking if I work on commission. They ask this question because they need to hire a marketing consultant, but have a tiny or no marketing budget at all.

I have even blogged about this very point. I realize money is tight for everyone, but the saying is true, 'You have to spend money to make money'.

So I am offering you a 6 month detailed marketing plan for just $200.00. In this plan you will receive a step-by-step guide to attracting new customers to your business. It doesn't matter where you sell your product or service, I can create a plan to send potential customers to your web site or brick & mortar store. Take advantage of this offer today, cause it won't last forever.

Contact me regarding your 6 month marketing plan at 916.548.6328 or 404.931.4695 e-mail dcephas@eastlakemarketing.com

No comments: