DBA Cases

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Announcement – EastLake’s New Venture

EastLake Marketing Group has began a new avenue of marketing. I’m adding ‘Marketing Coach’ to my umbrella. To most of my clients, colleges, and friends this is something I already implement in my consulting business. I guess that is somewhat true, I have now made it official.

This new area of marketing will focus on coaching start-up business owners with how to navigate marketing a business. I’m totally excited about this, I feel that one-on-one marketing coaching is exactly what start-up business owners need. Most start-up companies have little or no skills at all regarding marketing a business.

This side of EastLake Marketing Group will be a much needed resource for gaining knowledge regarding marketing. You don't have to be a start-up business, all levels of business are welcome to experience my coaching expertise.

So there you have it folks. I have added Marketing Coach to my list of marketing skills. I will still do marketing consulting and sell promotional products. Visit my new blog titled: EastLake Marketing Group Start -Up Biz Coach.

Contact EastLake Marketing Group. I effectively coach start-up businesses on how to market products and services. Take advantage of my free one hour coaching session. Contact me today!

This offer is effective until 12/31/09.

No comments: