DBA Cases

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things I Have Learned

There are a few very important things I've learned since starting and growing EastLake Marketing Group. I'd like to share these things with you.

1. Making a profit took longer than I thought it would.
2. My education was not needed to own a business.
3. I worked really f-ing hard and still do.
4. I lost friends, or I thought they were my friends at the time.
5. I had to make huge sacrifices, I downsized everything I owned.
6. I loved every minute of growing my business.
7. The customer is not always right, trust me on this one.
8. The customer pays the bills, trust me on this one too.
9. I learned to eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the lean years.
10. I finally understood the joy of being my own boss.

No comments: