DBA Cases

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

New Blog Posting Schedule

When I began writing this blog, I posted every Sunday. Why every Sunday? I chose that day, because it was the beginning of the week. I felt that the marketing advice in my posts would be something business folks could utilize during their work week.

Folks liked the Sunday schedule. However as with most things in life, change happened. I got to the point where I no longer made a post every Sunday. EastLake started growing, and my clients needed my attention, so I was unable to post like I wanted to. Today that is going to change.

Starting this coming Sunday, I will once again make Sunday posts, just as I did before, I have also changed my format. I welcome your comments. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Happy Marketing Week!

Follow EastLake On Twitter

No comments: