DBA Cases

Thursday, July 17, 2008

EastLake’s New Blog

My new blog will discuss all things promotional products. We all know promotional products are a great way to market your business and everything else in between. I thought it best that I create a blog that concentrates on promotional products only.

By not posting my two fields of expertise on the same blog means things won’t become too confusing for you folks. If you don’t know by now. EastLake Marketing Group does small-business marketing consulting and also sells promotional products.

With this blog as with my marketing blog there is one day week I will be making posts. For the new blog, that day will be every Monday. You can find it by cutting and pasting this web address http://eastlakepromotionalproducts.wordpress.com or simply click on the link located under EastLake Web Sites.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: