DBA Cases

Monday, July 07, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Hello folks! I guess you're all wondering where has Maddison been. She has not made a post in a while. Well, I have been extremely busy working with the new clients I have gained since I posted my Recession Marketing Offer. Great for me so many of you business owners responded and continue to respond to my offer. I'm thankful for all the work I've received.

Needless to say this has not left much time for blogging, however I have been mico-blogging on Twitter. My daily micro-blogging was me making an attempt to let you know how things were with EastLake. Now I'm addicted to Twitter, like all the other Twitterheads out there. Feel free to follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/EastLakeGroup.

With that being said, I will make a complete post next Sunday regarding micro-blogging. Happy Marketing Week!

No comments: